Vapor Reduction Coating
Features & Benefits
- Component of the system warranty.
- Can be applied over new concrete in as little as 5 days.
- Fast cure – ability to apply finish floor goods or underlayments in as soon as 12 hours.
- Low odor & Easy to use.
- Compatible with underlayments as well as non-water based adhesives for hardwood, vinyl, carpet and tile.
Vapor Reduction Coating is a single-coat, 100% solids, liquid applied 2-part epoxy coating specifically designed for controlling the moisture vapor emission rate from new or existing concrete slabs prior to installing underlayment and decorative toppings.
- Product #: 4151-000X-2
Full Unit Kit*: 6.5 Gal (24.6 L)
Part A 2.2 Gal (8.3 L) packaged in a steel pail
Part B 4.3 Gal (16.3 L )packaged in a steel pail
Mini Unit Kit*: 2.4 Gal (9.1 L)
Part A 0.8 Gal (3 L) packaged in a steel pail
Part B 1.6 Gal (6.1 L) packaged in a steel pail
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
United Arab Emirates