211 Powder is a factory prepared blend of carefully selected raw materials, Portland cement and graded aggregates.
Features & Benefits
- Premixed — no job-site blending of powders required.
- Safe — non-flammable; Safe to store and mix.
- Economical — saves time and money.
- Easy to Use — no special tools required.
- High Strength Formula — meets and exceeds National and International Standards.
- Versatile — wet and dry areas, walls, floors and ceilings.
- Excellent for use in swimming pools, fountains and water features.
211 Powder is a factory prepared blend of carefully selected raw materials, Portland cement and graded aggregates. Designed for use with 4237 LATEX Additive to produce a high strength adhesive for ceramic tile and stone that meets and exceeds the requirements of national and international standards.
- Product #: SP0211-0023-2X
- Packaging Sizes: 20kg /bag
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
United Arab Emirates
Product Data Sheets
- 211 Powder PDS (English)
Safety Data Sheets
- 211 211 Crete Filler Powder