LATICRETE SUPERCAP SC 500 - PLUS
Features & Benefits
- Eliminates the need for power troweling concrete.
- Finished floor goods may be installed as soon as 1 day after application, subject to thickness, drying conditions and type of flooring materials.
- Surface is walkable in 2–4 hours and may be open to wheel traffic within 72 hours at 70°F (21°C).
LATICRETE SUPERCAP SC500-PLUS is a pumpable and pourable, low alkali cement-based, premium self-leveling underlayment based on a proprietary mineral binder system that is used to finish interior concrete and level uneven floor surfaces. Apply it over concrete, exterior glue plywood and other types of sound flooring before installing wood, resilient, cork, sports flooring, ceramic, stone, carpet or other flooring systems. Floor covering adhesives that are suitable for concrete can be used on LATICRETE SUPERCAP SC500-PLUS.
- Packaging Sizes: 23Kg bags / 1000 Kg X2 Supersacks
- Part of System: LATICRETE® SUPERCAP®
- Country Availability
United Arab Emirates