LEVEL PRIMER is a premium quality, water-based primer designed to be applied prior to the installation of self-leveling underlayments & toppings.
Features & Benefits
- LEVEL PRIMER can be used on a wide range of substrates.
- LEVEL PRIMER may be broom, roller, or spray applied.
- One-component, versatile primer for a wide variety of substrates.
- Ready To Use - Easy handling and application
LEVEL PRIMER is a premium quality, water-based, ready to use primer designed to be applied prior to the installation of self-leveling underlayments & toppings. Contains acrylic polymers and selected surface activation agents which penetrate deeply into the substrate and maximize bond strength. Use LEVEL PRIMER when applying a self-leveling underlayment on properly prepared suitable substrates.
- Product #: 17-0086-XXXX-X
5 L can, 4 cans per carton
Pallet: 28 cartons per pallet
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Product Data Sheets
- LEVEL Primer PDS
- LEVEL Primer Sell Sheet ( English)
Safety Data Sheets
- LEVEL Primer (SDS) English