Features & Benefits
- For interior and exterior floor bonded and un-bonded screeds.
- Improved bond strength, compressive & tensile strength
- Shock & impact resistant
- Water retaining & self curing
- Patching and repairing floor screeds where rapid restoration is required
LATASCREED 100 powder is a factory-prepared blend of carefully selected raw materials, Portland cement, and graded fillers. Designed for use with water and aggregates to produce high strength, moisture-retaining, quick drying & self-curing screed with controlled shrinkage hydraulic binder for screeds. LATASCREED 100, when mixed in the correct proportions of correctly graded aggregate and mixing water, can produce a screed that follows the code of practice of BS 8204- 1:2003 and EN 13813:2002.
- Product #: 17-3700-0020-21-M
- Packaging Sizes: 20 Kg Bag, 72 bags per pallet
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability