Metallic Pigments use synthetically produced aluminum platelets coated with metal oxides to produce beautiful color intensity and luster.
Features & Benefits
- Textured, non-slip surface
- Matte Finish
- Stain resistant
- High chemical and stain resistance
- May be used as a top-coat over any HP Spartacote System
DIAMOND TOPP is a specialized additive for use in extreme heavy-traffic situations for concrete coatings. This additive is best used when it is dispersed into Low Gloss polyaspartic coatings during the top-coating phase of a project. When used properly, the additive will leave a light sandpaper texture and a matte finish.
- Packaging Sizes: 3 lb. jar, 50 lb. pail
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
United Arab Emirates
Product Data Sheets
- DS-085.9-1015 SPARTACOTE Diamond-Topp
Safety Data Sheets
- Spartacote Diamond Topp Surface Additive (English)