Bond is a grey powder made of cement, polymer, and unique fillers that is used as a ceramic tile adhesive and was created specifically for use in hot climates.
Features & Benefits
- Good Bonding Strength
- To use, simply combine with water.
- Good open time.
- Exceptionally cost-effective
Bond is a grey powder composed of cement, polymer, and special fillers. Developed exclusively for use in hot climatic. After mixing with the recommended water, it becomes a cohesive and easy to use small or medium-sized ceramic tile on the floor and wall using the thin-set method.
- Product #: 0305-0025-21-M
- Packaging Sizes: 20 Kg/bag and 108 bags per pallet
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
United Arab Emirates
Product Data Sheets
- Bond-LATICRETE PDS (English)
- Bond Ceramic Glue - LATICRETE Sell Sheet (English)
Safety Data Sheets
- Bond - LATICRETE SDS (English)