Features & Benefits
- Ideal for thin porcelain tile and thin porcelain tile panels
- Equipped with anti-microbial technology.
- Exceeds ANSI A118.4, A118.11 and ANSI A118.15
- Conforms to EN 12004, ISO 13007 with a classification of C2TE S1 for Grey & C2TE S2 for white.
- Ultimate adhesion for porcelain and glass tiles.
- Incredible bond to exterior glue plywood* and concrete*.
- Superior for exterior and submerged applications.
- High shear bond strength.
- Smooth creamy formula.
- Also available in Rapid Grade
* See limitations, Contact technical department for more informations.
The ultimate one-step, polymer fortified, thin-set adhesive for interior and exterior installation of ceramic tile, stone, quarry tile, pavers, and brick. 254 Platinum, designed to just mix with water, has a long open time with unsurpassed adhesion and workability. 254 Platinum is a LATICRETE approved substitute for 211 Powder mixed with 4237 Latex Additive.
Excellent for exterior and underwater applications as well as providing superior bond to exterior glue plywood (interior only) and concrete. The ultimate thin-set for porcelain and glass tiles.
- Product #: 0254-0050-2X
- Packaging Sizes: 20 Kg/bag
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
United Arab Emirates