Polyaspartic Pigments are specifically designed to be used with polyaspartic coating products.
Features & Benefits
- 14 standard colors, including safety colors
- UV stable, suitable for exterior applications
- Excellent color hide and retention
- Easy to use on-site color dispersion system
Polyaspartic Pigments are designed to be used exclusively with SB, XT and PURE polyaspartic concrete coatings. Available in 14 standard colors, these materials are manufactured through a proprietary process in which raw pigments are ground and subsequently combined with the highest quality polyaspartic resins available. Once ready for use, these concentrated pigments are dispersed directly into short-filled part A pigment base. For more information regarding specific systems or to discuss your next project, please contact us today.
- Packaging Sizes: 1 Qt plastic container (for use with 1-gallon packaging), 1.25 gal unit (for use with 5-gallon packaging), Pre-dispersed
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Product Data Sheets
- DS-086.2-1015 SPARTACOTE Polyaspartic Pigments
Safety Data Sheets
- Spartacote Polyaspartic Pigment (English)