Flex Pure is a low-VOC, ultra high solids two-part polyaspartic aliphatic polyurea sealer/finish coating for protective coating applications.
Features & Benefits
Flex Pure is an ultra high solids two-part polyaspartic aliphatic polyurea sealer/finish coating for protective coating applications. This no VOC product emits minimal application odor, making it ideal for indoor applications. Available in clear gloss and pigmented, the material is applied in single or multiple coats by broom, roller or squeegee. Sparta-Flex Pure is an optimal coating solution for institutional facilities, hospitals, schools, government and any other project requiring a highly durable no VOC, odorless coating with rapid return to service capabilities.
- Patent #(s): US Patents: 6,833,424 & 7,169,876
- Packaging Sizes: Clear:10-Gallon Kit (5-gal pails 2-Gallon Boxed Kit Pigmented: 10-Gallon Kit (pre-pigmented or pigment base with tint pack) 2-gallon Boxed kit with tint pack
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
United Arab Emirates
Product Data Sheets
- SPARTACOTE FLEX PURE SPARTACOTE Flex Pure
Safety Data Sheets
- Spartacote-FlexPure-partA SPARTACOTE� Flex Pure�
- Spartacote-FlexPure-partB English