190 Sealer, commonly used for porous surfaces, is an invisible, penetrating sealer that protects against stains, soiling, discolouration and efflorescence.
Features & Benefits
- Protects grout joints against soil and stains
- Reduces water absorption of tile grout, mortar, ceramic tile, brick & stone.
- Seals and protects grout, tile, quarry tile, brick and stone.
- Weather resistant – protects tile and brick installations from weather and frost.
- Easy to apply – no special tools required.
- Water base – non-flammable.
190 Sealer, commonly used for porous surfaces, is an invisible, penetrating sealer that protects against stains, soiling, discolouration and efflorescence. The clear, non-flammable solution will turn to an invisible water repellant coating when cured. When used on grout joints, brick masonry or porous tile it will reduce staining and water absorption. Will not change the colour of the tile, masonry or grout.
- Product #: SP0190-1020-2
- Packaging Sizes: 20L /pail
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
United Arab Emirates
Product Data Sheets
- 190 Sealer PDS (English)
Safety Data Sheets
- 190 Sealer (English)