AQUA BARRIER is a two-part polymer modified cementitious waterproof slurry comprising of a liquid polymer part and cement-based powder part. When mixed together and applied it cures to a flexible elastomeric membrane. It is applied to concrete and masonry water retaining structures to prevent water infiltration.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent Waterproofing
- Highly Flexible, accommodate thermal movement of substrate
- Superior Crack-Bridging
- High resistance to chloride and other salts
- Breathable - stops water ingress but allows substrate to breathe
- Superb adhesion with substrates
- Protects against carbonation
- Applicable standards: ASTM D751. EN 12390-8 & EN14891
- Use special alkali resistant glass fiber fabric for waterproofing balconies, basins, terrace, swimming pools and areas under stress.
AQUA BARRIER is a polymer-modified cementitious waterproof slurry composed of a liquid polymer component and a cement-based powder component. When the components are combined and applied, a flexible elastomeric membrane is formed. It is applied on concrete and brick structures that hold water to avoid water infiltration. It is preserving concrete (pillars, beams, etc.) against carbonation and hostile factors that cause deterioration and mechanical decay.
- Product #: 9256-0008-A-M
Liquid (part A) = 8 Kg Net.
Powder ( Part B) = 20 Kg Net.
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
United Arab Emirates
Product Data Sheets
- DS 9256 - Aqua Barrier PDS (English)
Safety Data Sheets
- Aqua Barrier Part A SDS (English)
- Aqua Barrier Part B SDS (English)