SPECTRALOCK® PRO Grout*
Features & Benefits
- Meets performance requirements of ANSI A118.3.
- 80 minutes working time at 70°F (21°C).
- Ideal for installations at wide temperature ranges.
- Uniform color—no blotchiness or shading.
- Easy to maintain, cleanable to the original color.
- Stain resistant.
- Tough, durable, and crack resistant.
- Outperforms cement based grout.
- Non-sag formula for walls and floors.
- High fashion with Dazzle component.
* United States Invention Patent No.: 6881768 (and other Patents
- Product #: S-216XX-NS-0X
- Patent #(s): United States Invention Patent No.: 6881768 (and other Patents)
Mini Unit 1 x Part A, B & C, gloves, sponge and instruction manual in one Pail
Commercial Unit 4 x Part A, B, gloves, sponge and instruction manual in one carton. 4 x Part C in one carton
Small Pail unit : 1 Kg part C + Part A,B with gloves, sponge and instruction manual in one pail / 10 pails per cartons(Part A Liquid 0.58 Kg, Part B Liquid 0.58 Kg, Part C Powder 4.1 Kg)
- Available Colors: 40
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Product Data Sheets
- 1200 - SPECTRALOCK PRO Grout* PDS (English)
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental
- SP GC GREENGUARD Certification