1776 Grout Admix Plus
Features & Benefits
- Inhibits stain causing bacteria, mold, and mildew with anti-microbial technology.
- Easy to clean - cleans easily using a minimal amount of water.
- Inhibits powdering and cracking – provides a more dense and stronger Portland cement grout joint.
- Locks in grout color - reduces problems with faded or blotchy color in grouts.
- Water and frost resistant - prevents damage to grouts from weathering, frost and thermal shock.
- Reduces staining & absorption
- Designed for interior and exterior use.
- Extra heavy duty - achieves an “Extra Heavy” floor rating when part of a total LATICRETE ceramic tile installation (ASTM C627).
- Improves flexibility and durability - makes grout more shock resistant.
Designed for use with 1500 Sanded Grout and 1600 Unsanded Grout, 1776 Grout Admix Plus is used in place of water to provide a dense, colorfast grout joint that inhibits stain causing bacteria, mold and mildew growth. Ideal for all interior and exterior grout applications.
- Product #: SP1776-1020-2
20L /pail and 4L Can
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
United Arab Emirates